This month’s featured drink from the Overflowing Cup is The Winter Blanket, a custom drink found only at the OFC! Now you can make this yummy drink at home and enjoy it all winter long!
What you will need:
- 12 oz mug
- 16 oz pitcher
- 1 pump gingerbread syrup
- 1 tbsp chai powder
- Ground nutmeg/cinnamon spice blend
- 12 oz milk
- 2 oz ground coffee beans
- Espresso machine
What you will do:
- Scoop one tbsp of chai into mug.
2. Add one pump of gingerbread syrup.
3. Sprinkle ground nutmeg/cinnamon blend into mug.
4. Pull espresso shot.
5. Pour shot into mug and stir.
6. Pour milk into pitcher and steam until desired temperature (typically 8-10 seconds).
7. Pour milk into mug.
8. Top beverage off with ground nutmeg/cinnamon mix.
When you make The Winter Blanket at home, take a picture and tag #mhsretreats and @ofcmurrieta for a chance to be featured!