February’s featured drink from the Overflowing Cup is a Coffee Cake Latte! A sweet blend of cinnamon, brown sugar, and hazelnut make this yummy drink perfect for sharing with a loved one on Valentine’s Day!
What you will need:
- 1 tbsp Coffee Cake Mix (equal parts brown sugar and cinnamon)
- 1 pump hazelnut syrup
- 1 shot espresso
- 8 oz milk
What you will do:
- Add one tbsp of coffee cake mix to mug.
2. Add one pump of hazelnut syrup to mug.
3. Grind beans, tamp, and pull espresso shot.
4. Pour 8oz milk into pitcher and steam until desired temperature is reached.
5. Add espresso shot to mug and stir until shot, coffee cake mix, and syrup are thoroughly mixed.
6. Pour milk into mug.
7. Sprinkle coffee cake mix onto latte.
That’s it! We hope you love the Coffee Cake Latte as much as we do. If you make your own at home, share a picture on Facebook or Instagram and you could be featured on the OFC’s account!