The featured drink from The Overflowing Cup this month is a London Fog. A London Fog is super easy to make and perfect for those who don’t drink coffee! For those of you who are having a colder spring, it’s also a yummy way to stay warm!
What you will need:
- 2 heaping scoops earl grey tea
- 2 pumps vanilla syrup
- 8oz steamed milk
- 12 oz hot water
- Large tea bag
What you will do:
- Scoop 2 heaping scoops of loose earl grey tea into tea bag. Tie off end and place in mug.
2. Add 2 pumps of vanilla syrup to mug.
3. Pour 12 ounces of hot water into mug.
4. Pour 8 ounces of milk into pitcher and steam.
5. Pour steamed milk into mug. Let tea steep 3 minutes.
That’s it! Stop by The Overflowing Cup to pick up your London Fog and receive $0.25 off all month long!