We’re back with another recipe for you! This one is highly requested and a guest favorite: God’s Granola! Our granola recipe began with Pastor Chuck Smith — it was his favorite! Watch the video to learn how to make this easy recipe and follow along with the step-by-step instructions listed below!
What you will need:
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 ½ cups coconut (sweetened flakes)
- 6 cups rolled oats (not quick)
- 1 ½ cups walnuts
- ½ Tbs. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup honey
- Pinch nutmeg
What you will do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Baking time: 10-12 minutes
- In a saucepot, combine oil and honey. Heat until it just begins to boil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almonds, coconut, rolled oats, nutmeg,
- Walnuts, cinnamon, and cloves. When the oil and honey are heated,
- Combine with the dry ingredients, stirring with a spoon.
- Spread out on a pre-greased cookie sheet and bake.
- After it cools, store in a Ziplock Bag or an air-tight container.
We hope you love God’s granola as much as we do. If you make this at home, take a picture and tag @mhsretreats! We’d love to see how it turns out.