What’s sweeter than Valentine’s Day? Our very own Salted Caramel Latte! Featuring homemade salted caramel syrup, this twist on the classic latte is sure to warm up your cooler February days!
What you will need:
For the latte:
- 2 espresso shots
- 10 oz steamed milk
- 2 pumps salted caramel syrup
For the garnish:
- Caramel sauce
- Sea salt
- Crushed graham cracker
What you will do:
- Dip cup into caramel sauce, graham cracker, and sea salt (optional)
- Add 2 pumps salted caramel syrup to cup.
- Pull 2 espresso shots. Pour into cup and stir.
- Steam 10 oz milk. Pour into cup.