It’s summertime! Summer is our busiest season here at the conference center, which means we look for ways to unwind, relax, and be refreshed. What better way to stay cool during the hot summer months than with this month’s featured drink from The Overflowing Cup, a Blended White Mocha?!
What you will need:
- 2 scoops latte (vanilla) powder
- 12 oz Killa Chilla mix (half cold brew, half skim milk)
- 2 pumps white mocha syrup
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce drizzle (optional)
What you will do:
- Fill cup with ice; pour into blender
- Pour 12 oz Killa Chilla mix and add 2 pumps white mocha syrup and 2 scoops latte powder to blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds
- Optional: Drizzle caramel syrup around cup
- Pour blended white mocha into cup
- Add whipped cream